YOUR PRIVACY MATTERS TO US
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT CONSUMERS
The Personal Information obtained and collected by A1 depends on the type of interaction (via telephone, email, website or mobile apps) we have with you (such as calling, visiting our website, or using one of our mobile apps), the types of products you consider, enroll in or purchases, and what information you choose to share with us.
A1 potentially collects the following categories of information about consumers, some of which may be collected or maintained in a manner such that it can be considered Personal Information:
- Identifiers: Examples of the types of identifiers that A1 may collect include real names, nicknames, postal addresses, online identifiers, Internet Protocol addresses (“IP addresses”), email addresses, account numbers, Social Security numbers, driver’s license numbers, passport numbers, and other government identification numbers.
- Other types of information: Examples of other types of information include physical characteristics or descriptions of you, telephone number, insurance policy number, education, employment, financial information including bank account, credit card, and debit card numbers, and health insurance information. It also includes additional information provided to A1 directly by you, such as when you complete a questionnaire, answer a survey, or other A1 inquiries. This category includes information identified as Personal Information in California Civil Code Section 1798.80(e) that is not otherwise categorized.
- Characteristics protected under some laws: Examples of the types of characteristics that A1 may collect include age, national origin, citizenship, marital status, medical information, sex, sexual orientation, and veteran or military status.
- Commercial information: Examples of the types of commercial information that A1 may collect includes products or products purchased, obtained, or considered from A1 or our partners, and other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet information: Examples of the types of internet or other electronic network activity information that A1 may collect includes browsing history, search history, information about the device the consumer is using to access our website or applications, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with A1’ or our partners’ websites, applications, or advertisements. We may also collect information from visitors to our website such as browser settings, operating systems, referring/exit pages, and clickstream data. When we send you an email, A1 may also collect information, including about how you interact with that email.
- Geolocation information: A1 may collect information about where a consumer resides or is otherwise located.
- Audio and visual information: A1 may make audio recordings of calls with consumers. We may make visual recordings of consumers when they visit our premises or when consumers agree that A1 may take their photograph or videotape them. We may also collect visual images of consumers when they are provided to us in connection with a product, such as when they are submitted as part of a trademark order. We do not collect thermal or olfactory information.
- Professional and employment-related information, if necessary: Examples of the types of professional and employment-related information A1 may collect includes information about professional status and affiliations, employment history, and employment status.
- We do not collect biometric or education information that is maintained by an educational institution or party acting on an educational institution’s behalf. We also do not collect inferences about consumers, although as described below, may we internally create inferences based on the information that we do collect.
WHERE WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT CONSUMERS.
We receive information about consumers from various sources.
- Related Consumers: We may collect information about you from someone you know. For instance, if you are given a gift or are a business associate, we may be given information about you in order to complete the formation.
- Professionals: We may collect information about you from the independent professionals with whom you may inquire or purchase our products.
- Business Partners and Affiliates: We may collect information about you from our business partners and affiliates. An example of the type of information that we may receive from business partners and affiliates is information about the product you purchased from them after you indicated an interest in any product that A1 presented to you.
- Publicly/Commercially Available Information: We may collect information related to you from publicly available sources of information, including government records and commercially available sources of consumer information.
- Unrelated Parties: We may receive information related to you from people and entities with whom A1 does not have a direct relationship. An example of the type of information that we may receive from unrelated third parties is documents that we receive on your behalf in our role as your Registered Agent.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT CONSUMERS.
A1 uses the information that it has collected about you, for the purposes listed below or a combination there of. If, in the future, A1 wishes to use information about you in a manner that is not consistent with the purposes outlined below, we will seek your consent prior to the expanded use if and where we are legally required to do so.
- Products: A1 collects information for the purpose of providing and selling products. We may also use information to respond to inquiries from potential customers who are interested in learning more about our products.
- Security: A1 collects information for the purpose of ensuring that we maintain appropriate security over computer networks and our physical facilities. We may also collect information for the purposes of detecting fraud or other suspicious activities.
- Meeting Legal & Financial Requirements: A1 collects information in order to meet our legal and financial obligations. These obligations may include satisfying banking and credit card requirements and subpoenas.
- Marketing: A1 collects information for use in marketing to current and prospective customers.
- Product Development: A1 collects information for use in improving our existing products and developing new products.
- Analytics: A1 collects information for use in performing various types of analytics. For example, A1 uses information to analyze how visitors interact with our website, where visitors to our website arrive from and exit to, and gaining insights into the types of consumers that may be interested in our products and products. We may also use information to develop inferences from the information we collect regarding consumer preferences, characteristics, predispositions, behaviors, and attitudes.
- Operational Purposes: A1 collects information for use for our operational purposes, and the operational purposes of our service providers and business partners. For instance, A1 may use information for maintaining our website and other infrastructure, training and quality assurance, for conducting surveys or sweepstakes, to promote our brand, and to use in connection with our relationships with service providers and business partners.
- Sharing with Business Partners: A1 collects information in order to provide business partners’ information in connection with consumers who have either expressed interest in hearing from the business partner or who have purchased a bundled product through A1.
- Financial Reporting: A1 collects information for use in various types of financial reporting and other similar internal uses. Examples of the types of financial reporting that A1 may use consumer information in connection with are internal budgets and projections, calculation of compensation, and reporting to investors.
In addition to the purposes listed above, A1 may also use de-identified or aggregate data that is not capable of being linked to any individual consumer for additional purposes not listed above.
HOW WE SHARE CONSUMER INFORMATION AND WHO WE SHARE IT WITH
At times, under limited circumstances, A1 shares consumer information with third parties. A1 may share information about consumers with:
- Service Providers: A1 may share information about consumers with Service Providers who assist us with completing the business purposes. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose other than providing products to A1 or to you.
- Professionals (including Attorneys and other Professionals): A1 may share consumer information with the independent professionals that are necessary in the sale and delivery process of our products.
- Business Partners and Affiliates: A1 may share information with business partners and affiliates in limited circumstances.
- Related Consumers: In limited circumstances, we may provide information about you to someone you know. For instance, we may provide information connected to your account with A1 to your authorized contacts.
- Government Entities: A1 may share information about consumers with government entities in order to fulfill the products purchased by our customers.
- Public Postings: A1 may publicly share information about consumers, such as by displaying the information on our website or having the information published in publicly available media, in a limited number of circumstances.
We may display personal testimonials of satisfied customers received through email surveys on our website or other marketing. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
When consumers leave us reviews either on the A1 website, or on other publicly available websites, we may display these customer reviews on the A1 website. If you provide a review that we display and wish to update or delete it, you can also contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete your review at your request or if, at our discretion, we choose not to update your review as requested.
When we collect publicly available information, we may share that information on our website.
Our website includes areas where users may interact with each other, including a question and answer section. Any information that is provided in these areas of our website may be publicly available. You should use caution when deciding whether to disclose your Personal Information in these areas of the site. To request removal of your information from our community forums, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- Required by Law: A1 may disclose consumer information as required by law, such as in response to a subpoena, a lawful request by a public authority, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, or similar legal process, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a legal request.
- Related Parties: A1 may disclose consumer information with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with A1. If A1 is merged, acquired, or sold, or if some or all of our assets or equity are transferred, we may disclose or transfer consumer data in connection with the associated transactions.
In addition to the circumstances listed above, A1 may also share de-identified or aggregate data that is not capable of being linked to any individual consumer with additional entities not listed above.
This section expands on how A1 uses internet technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about consumers.
You may also control which cookies are placed on your browser when you visit A1’ website through our cookie preference center. If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such order forms, will be limited.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
HOW YOU CAN CONTROL THE INFORMATION A1 MAY HAVE ABOUT YOU
Upon a verified request, and subject to the privacy interests of others and technical limitations, A1 will provide you with information about whether we hold any information related to you. At A1’ sole discretion, unless otherwise required by law, we may in some instances correct or delete information upon a verified request.
If you would like to submit a request about your data, you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 424-265-5048.
OPTING OUT OF EMAIL
We send promotional emails and newsletters from time to time to consumers who have provided us with their email address or whose email addresses we have obtained through other sources. You can opt-out of promotional communications by using the “Unsubscribe” link and following the unsubscribe instructions in an email you receive from us or by emailing us at email@example.com. We may also send service-related or transactional communications, which are not promotional. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications.
OPTING OUT OF SMS/TEXT MESSAGES
If you wish to stop receiving SMS or text messages from A1 you can let us know by replying STOP to any SMS/text that you receive from us. You may also let us know by emailing or calling us at 424-265-5048.
At minimum, we will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you products, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. A1 may maintain some or all of this data in its archives even after it has been removed from the Site.
INFORMATION PROCESSED ON BEHALF OF THIRD PARTIES
In some instances, A1 may process Personal Information on behalf of third party affiliates. A1 acknowledges that in these instances, you have the right to access your Personal Information. Where A1 has no direct relationship with the individuals whose Personal Information it processes, individuals seeking access, or seeking to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data, should direct their inquiry to the third party affiliate (the data controller).
HOW SECURE IS THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
A1 strives to make certain that our servers and connections incorporate the latest encryption and security devices. We have implemented physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Credit card and Personal Information are transmitted by secure servers (TLS). Documents are delivered to you via UPS or similar delivery products, the United States Postal Service, or electronically, including through online storage platforms or email. Unfortunately, no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure and we therefore cannot guarantee the security of information you transmit to or from our website or through the use of our products, and you provide this information at your own risk. ACCORDINGLY, WE DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR THE THEFT, LOSS, OR INTERCEPTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR DAMAGE TO, YOUR DATA OR COMMUNICATIONS BY USING OUR WEBSITE AND OUR PRODUCTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND ASSUME THESE RISKS.
IF YOU BELIEVE YOUR PRIVACY HAS BEEN BREACHED PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY AT firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a resident of California, this section provides information regarding your rights, and A1’ responsibilities, regarding your Personal Information.
California law allows California residents, upon a verifiable consumer request, to request that a business that collects consumers’ Personal Information give consumers access to certain information. This includes the specific pieces and categories of Personal Information that the business has collected about the consumer, the categories of sources for that information, the business or commercial purposes for collecting the information, and the categories of third parties with which the information was shared.
Consistent with California law, if you choose to exercise your rights, we will not charge you different prices or provide different quality of products unless those differences are related to your information.
SELLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
DETAILED WIRELESS POLICY